Airplay – Radio
In order to be considered and eventually approved for airplay, you need to follow our simple requirements:
1. All files must be mp3, fully and correctly tagged containing all basic metadata – band name, album title, song name, year released, genre.
2. Minimum sized 600×600 pixels album art (if available), and information about the release date of the record.
3. All mp3 files must be high quality (minimum 192 kbps)
4. A direct download link to all the files is required. Preffered are: DropBox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, or similar free file hosting websites.
5. If it’s only one single (mp3), it can be attached directly to the email.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a detailed example guide about the importance of the metadata and how to edit it: https://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2014/02/a-musicians-guide-to-editing-mp3-music-metadata.html
Files without basic metadata won’t be approved and band(s) won’t be notified back about that.
We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be approved for airplay!
Thanks for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon!